~I - Heart - U~

Friday, April 2, 2010

~Please Pray for ME~

Mixed feelings......Baru nak dating esok, then got a phone call from Maybank to attend second stage interview tomorrow....!!...It just an IQ test and will be held at Menara Maybank Pudu, 9.am...okeh...I asked the caller either they have a face to face interview, but then he said that no face to face...Just IQ test,....Whoooaaa...Mula la rasa nak lepaskan je semua, tapi sayang la pulak kan....I'll try MY BEST!!...But, please pray for me and hope i can do it...Hurm, sorry la ANGSA KEJAM ye...For our future nih..bahahaha...Gila serius punya ayat lah!!....Takpe, nanti kan ANGSA datang 5,6,7 April nih...Don't worry okeh...--->cakap orang pandai, Intan tengah risau gila nih...ARRRRGGGGHHH !!!!! GOD, HELP ME!!!!


Dear my family,
Pray the best for me....
I need your bless...
and support....

Dear ANGSA KEJAM,
Pray for me too...

2 comments:

AuraFIza said...

wish u luck, dear..
All the best..

Lil'_mya_diaries said...

die tau je..baru mule nak buat dose kering sok,,,xle pulak...bahahaha