~I - Heart - U~

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

~Wishes for 19th~

Heya to my Dad...Mom...Ah-long...Dee...GG...Dla..Naznin...last but not least...Panda...

and also to my beloved "Angsa Chumel"

Regarding the written title above, Me..Myself..and I...INTAN SYAFINAZ AMER...have a lot of wishes to be fulfilled by all of you....Don't forget or being forgetful bout the big event will be held on 19th Feb..It just around the corner okeh!!!...But right now, I've some mixed feelings that I can't describe....My mom has forced me to be at mosque this night....huahuahua..not mosquito okeh babe....MOSQUE!!!

So, I can't thinking reasonably of what perfect gift I want from each of you okeh!!!...Unless when I will be home tonight, I'll updated it soon....
Bless me....I'll go for 1st prayer at mosque tonight for year (2010).....shhhh....bahahha...jangan gelak2...korang pun sama kan....hahahah...Assalamualaikum...cewah!!! (ambil mood to masjid).....*wink*wink*

3 comments:

jaka said...

makasih gan buat infonya dan salam sukses

tejo said...

mantap mas artikelnya dan salam kenal

sarmin said...

terimakasih bos infonya dan semoga bermanfaat