~I - Heart - U~

Sunday, January 17, 2010

~Thinking and Considering~

Last weekend (yesterday)... I had great weekend with my parents and siblings too......but since Friday, I was busy sewed 'baju kurung' ordered by my sis Dyana....Fortunately, they are made from cotton and helped me to cut and sewed them in just one day....I repeat...I sewed 2 pair of 'baju kurung' in just 1 day!!!!....bahahahah...

Hurm...when I was sewing the 'baju kurung, Abah told me an idea of having a BBQ Night at our balcony.......Whoaaa...What so sudden??...and suddenly, I heard Volvo 940 vrooom out....hahahah...ok...Later, they bought some seafood and chicken for our BBQ...Then, MakLi's family came at the late evening and they joined our BBQ too.....it so lovely when we set up the BBQ at the balcony because the cold and windy night......Whoooaaa...


You know what....actually this entry doesn't related with the title for this entry I wrote earlier....bahahha....What i am going to say is about I am thinking and considering an idea from 'Angsa Jahat'...He exclaimed and suggested to change my layout color for this blog....He said that the black color makes the blog become dull but I love to have black layout....I am matured enough and I don't want to have colorful layout...hurm....ahhhh, i won't listened up to his idea!!!!...bahahaha......because I am half-heartedly person...hahahahaha....


0 comments: